Thursday, May 26, 2005

Home On The Strange

One of the reasons my posts have been so sparse, besides the fact that that's how everyone starts out (or so I'm told) is that I haven't been able to log into Blogspot from my home computer. I think I know why now and it is a really dumb reason. I think I was trying to log onto Boozytunes@Blogger.com and not Boozytunes@Blogspot.com.
I will test that theory today.
Another reason (and I wanted to keep this on the QT, so to speak, but what the hell) is that, at the moment, I've been a very scattered person. Like the woman in the television spot whose mind keeps changing channels and she has no control over it. Yes folks, I've a touch of the ol' ADD. Or is it ADHD? I can never keep those straight.
That was a joke.
Just the last line, not the whole ADD thing. In addition to that mental nugget I also suffer from depression (suprise, suprise! a music fan who suffers from depression) and I'm also one of those folk who believes firmly in male menopause. I know at the outset of this whole thing I mentioned somewhere that I was a bit of a geeser. Anyway, I feel a whole lot different now at 48 than I did at 42 or 32 or 22 or 28 or 38 or... you get the idea.
However this is not the place for that kind of melancholy, so I will begin another blog to discuss those issues for anyone who is interested. I will probably only mention this again at this site when I have come up with the name, the site etc... for the blues blog and not write of it again here because I want to stick to the tunes at this site.
Besides, I'm in good company with the depression thing: Ray Davies, John Lennon, Pete Townshend, Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln. The list goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home